Ph: (08) 8292 2370
520 South Road, Kurralta Park, SA 5037
Urology is the specialty dedicated to the urinary tract, such as the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder and urethra, as well as the male reproductive organs.
Common conditions urologists can manage include:
- bladder and kidney infections,
- kidney stones and bladder stones,
- cancer of the kidney, bladder and adrenal glands,
- pelvic floor problems,
- prostatitis (enlarged prostate),
- prostate cancer,
- testicular cancer, and
- male infertility.
We can give opinions on most urological conditions, but our urologist has a special interest in minimally invasive surgery, including laparoscopy, and urologic oncology.
Our qualified and experienced urologist is:
- Dr Mark Lloyd (visiting specialist)