Ph: (08) 8292 2370
520 South Road, Kurralta Park, SA 5037
SpecialistsA/Professor Peter Bampton
Dr John Bate
Dr Laurie Chitti
Dr Adrian Chung
Dr Mahinda De Silva
Dr Sam Edwards
Dr Raghu Kumar
Dr Nazree Nordeen
Professor Chris Rayner
Dr Paul Spizzo
Dr KG Martin Tan
Professor David Watson
Providing an evidenced-based, quality oesophageal cancer prevention service.
The BOSS (Barrett’s Oesophagus Surveillance) program was developed by Flinders Medical Centre and SA Group of Specialists to coordinate and manage surveillance for people at risk of developing oesophageal cancer.
The aim of the program is to provide patients at risk of oesophageal cancer an evidenced-based surveillance and recall program.
The following practitioners can enrol patients into this program:
- Associate Professor Peter Bampton (Tennyson Centre and 480 Specialist Centre)
- Dr John Bate (Wakefield Clinic)
- Dr Laurie Chitti (Western Hospital)
- Dr Adrian Chung (Tennyson Centre, Western Hospital and Flinders Private)
- Dr Mahinda de Silva (Flinders Private)
- Dr Sam Edwards (Flinders Private and Tennyson Centre)
- Dr Raghu Kumar (Western Hospital)
- Dr Nazree Nordeen (Western Hospital, Tennyson Centre and Wakefield Clinic)
- Professor Chris Rayner (Wakefield Clinic)
- Dr Paul Spizzo (Tennyson Centre)
- Dr Martin Tan (Wakefield Clinic and Tennyson Centre)
- Professor David Watson (Flinders Private and Tennyson Centre)
The BOSS program is administered through our clinic at Tennyson Centre and run by clerical officer Lyn Williams.