- For patients
- For referrers
- An update from AMOS 14 May 2020
- Recommencement of elective procedures 14 May 2020
- Vascular and Sleep & Respiratory issues 14 April 2020
- Endoscopic procedures under the current Government restrictions 6 April 2020
Information for patients
We are continuing to monitor the latest updates from the Australian Government Department of Health regarding the Coronavirus. Our clinics remain open but we ask you to call and reschedule your appointment if:
- You have returned from overseas or interstate in the last 14 days.
- You have been in contact with someone who has returned from overseas or interstate in the last 14 days.
- You have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Every attempt will be made to reschedule your appointment to a date as soon as possible after the completion of your 14 day isolation.
You may also have the option to complete the appointment via telehealth, if it is clinically appropriate and safe to do so.
Call your clinic direct to reschedule your appointment or enquire about telehealth options:
- 480 Specialist Centre 08 8465 6370
- Calvary Adelaide Hospital 08 8359 2411
- Flinders Private 08 8276 9888
- Tennyson Centre 08 8292 2370
- Western Hospital 08 8235 1800
Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
For the latest advice, visit the health alert from the Department of Health at: https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert
As of 14 May, 2020, all elective procedures can recommence. We will contact patients that this affects as soon as possible to discuss rescheduling their procedures.
Information for referrers
We continue to see patients both in person and through telehealth and we welcome your continued referrals through this time.
As per the Department of Health (http://www.mbsonline.gov.au/internet/mbsonline/publishing.nsf/Content/news-2020-03-29-latest-news-March), from 8am, Monday 30 March, 2020, telehealth services will be available to all Medicare eligible Australians, where it is clinically appropriate and safe to do so.
Please contact us if you have any queries about our services or options for telehealth.
Last updated 14 May 2020